Recovery as a lifelong process, not a destination
- The program may begin with natural detoxification and crisis intervention phase. After-which, Clients are referred to a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist to assess them with their holistic problems/concerns and jump start their recovery sans hindrances.
- Assessment begins from day one, and includes physical evaluation, social functioning assessment (including the role of the individual in the family system), psychiatric evaluation by our psychiatrist, and spiritual evaluation. Based upon the needs of the client, we offer 3, 6 and 9 months program options.
- Education on the disease of addiction is an integral part of treatment, as is learning about the necessary steps that must be taken to discover an individual’s potential to create an optimal life through abstinence-based recovery.
- Insight-oriented therapy through both group and individual sessions helps the client gain a new perspective. A low staff to patient ratio allows for more individualized care and attention.
- Complementary therapies, selected to enhance our holistic approach include recreational therapy, and spiritual integration.
- Our family program focuses on education on addiction and the recovery process, healing broken relationships and encouraging all family members to get involved in recovery.
- Continuing care starts at the beginning of treatment with an assessment of the individual’s needs. Through our relationships with outside professionals, our team helps our clients develop a plan that may include sober living options and/or ongoing groups and/or individual therapy, as well as involvement in twelve-step support groups.
- Continued contact with our Alumni Coordinator includes scheduled follow-up and support availability for a minimum of 1 year after discharge. Information gleaned from this contact contributes to our ongoing research into the effectiveness of our therapeutic practices.
• Supervised detoxification
• Recovery lectures
• Group therapy
• Individual Therapy
• Specialized groups i.e. gender
• Individual treatment planning
• Spiritual counseling
• Prayer and Meditation
• 12-step meetings and groups
• Individual assignments
• Sports and fitness
Copyright 2015-2016. Journey to Recovery. All Rights Reserved. Site by GVI Consulting.